- M. M. Muhammad, and A. H. Awdal (2012). Automatic Mapping of Lineaments Using Shaded Relief Images Derived from Digital Elevation Model (DEM) in Erbil-Kurdistan, northeast Iraq. Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 6(2), 138-147.
- M. M. Muhammad and W. J. Taylor (2016), Structural Evolution of the Maynard Lake Fault (MLF) within the Left-lateral Pahranagat Shear zone (PSZ), Nevada, USA. In Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs, v 48, no. 4, paper no. 15-1, doi: 10.1130/abs/2016CD-274230 https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2016CD/webprogram/Paper274230.html
- M. M. Muhammad (2016) “Structural Evolution of the Maynard Lake Fault Within the Left-Lateral Pahranagat Shear Zone, Nevada, USA”. UNLV Theses, Dissertations, Professional Papers, and Capstones. 2798.
- M., M Muhammad and W. J. Taylor ( accepted to be published on May, 2018), Kinematics of Apparent Reverse Faults within Extensional Tectonics: Case Study from the Pahranagat Shear Zone (Psz), Basin and Range, Nevada, USA, Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs. Vol. 50, No. 5, paper no. 75, doi: 10.1130/abs/2018RM-313605. https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2018RM/webprogram/Paper313605.html
- T., Price, M., Evans, M. M. Muhammad, Hinson, M., McIntyre, A., Peck, A., Taylor, W. J., 2017, Preliminary Geologic Map of of the Lower Pahranagat Lake NW 7.5’ Quadrangle, Lincoln County, Nevada: Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Open-File Report (accepted) (will be available for public online soon). Click here to download a copy Please do not share the above attached geology map to other people without the authors permission.
- The western Pahranagat shear zone, southern Nevada: Duplexes, fold formation and regional strain transfer: Click here to read more about the project
- Groundwater Contamination in the Kurdistan region of Iraq: Geological controls on hydrocarbon leakage: Click here to read the project
- Kinematics and style of deformation of the boundary between High Folded Zone and Low folded zone in the Iraqi Kurdistan, Zagros Fold and Thrust Belt: Click here to read about the project